Low-rate debt consolidation loans specifically for MTA members
The MTA Personal Loan program provides an easy way for you to pay off credit cards and other loans*. Offering low, competitive rates and no annual fees, the program allows members to apply to consolidate their balances into one simple-to-manage loan featuring:
- Fixed APR rates of 7.74% to 15.99%¹
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $25,000
- Terms from 36 to 72 months²
- No application fees
- No annual fee
- No prepayment penalties
Please see the Key Information on Your Loan for important information regarding this offer.
Before beginning the application process, you should confirm that each of the following statements applies to you:
- Yes, I have from $5,000 to $25,000 in revolving debt that I would like to consolidate.
- Yes, my credit history is clear of bankruptcy.
- Yes, I consistently pay my bills on time.
- Yes, by requesting this loan, I agree that First National Bank of Omaha may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting.³
- Yes, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms that will apply to my loan and which are outlined in the Key Information on Your Loan. Note: The specific terms of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
Ready to apply? Click here.
If you have questions about the MTA Personal Loan Program, call 1.800.637.4636.
*The MTA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay for home improvements, home repairs, postsecondary educational expenses or tuition, or to consolidate postsecondary education loans.
1. Your APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 7.99% APR to 15.99% APR, depending on your creditworthiness. MTA members may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in auto pay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in auto pay, a rate as low as 7.74% APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness.
2. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your APR will be in the range of 7.74% APR (if you are enrolled in auto pay) to 15.99% APR. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details.
3. If a credit report is requested, an applicant will be informed of whether or not a credit report was requested and of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. By agreeing to these terms, you are also authorizing First National Bank of Omaha to verify your employment, income and other relevant information.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha.
MTA PERSONAL LOAN
RECEIVED AN INVITATION?
If you received an MTA Personal Loan invitation in the mail, click the button below to apply!