Student Loan Counseling
Struggling to repay federal student loans? You're not alone.
The student loan crisis continues to impact American society on many levels:
- Higher education keeps getting more expensive
- Student debt in the United States continues to grow exponentially
- It's difficult to identify your federal student debt options because there's so much regulation
MTA Benefits has partnered with Student Debt Solutions by eFiscal Networks, the Financial Counseling Association of America (FCAA) and the nonprofit debt relief agency Cambridge Credit Counseling to provide you with the tools you need to quickly identify your options.
Special MTA member pricing is $29.95 and includes:
- Fast online analysis using the advanced SLADE™ logic engine
- A customized report that includes full solution descriptions, including any potential cancellations, forgiveness options and more, as well as legal/financial items to consider and detailed steps on how to implement your changes
- The ability to find a payment plan that fits your budget
Need extra help? Certified FCAA nonprofit student loan counselors are available to help your review your options, assess your financial goals and decide on the best plan of action.